Sorry, no job openings today.
The Tech Concierge is the single source caretaker of our client’s technology and data. On a daily basis receives, evaluates, prioritizes, and provides desktop support to all clients with day-to-day tasks such as computer hardware, software support or connectivity related issues. The individual must maintain an exceptional level of professionalism and customer service
Our primary client focus is home, office and small businesses as well as helping Senior citizens. The individual would primarily be working out of their home using our remote service software. House or business calls will also be a part of the routine. You are not working alone but have the support and backing of other Tech Concierges in what we call a distributed team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Provides users with network and computer technical support remotely and onsite
- Resolves user submitted requests or tickets in accordance to priority
- Ensures user understanding and satisfaction in every step of problem resolution
- Coordinates support efforts with business units and other IT teams
- Assists with the administration of the client’s users computer systems
- Assists employees with the installation of software and related updates
- Assembles and configures computer components and associated services
- Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Upgrades computer hardware and software components as required
- Installs, upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security,
- Responds to needs and questions of users concerning their access of network resources
- Establishes network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed
- Strong desire to be a part of a start-up high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree, in Technology or related field
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong problem solving abilities required
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to be responsive, kind, courteous, respectful, professional, listen, and provide
- Expertise in a broad array of technologies such as: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMWare, Exchange Server, Office 365, Remote Desktop Services, Google docs.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and configuring network firewalls, switches and sans, such as NetGear, Checkpoint, Cisco and Synology
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a distributed team environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and awareness
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to operate a motorized vehicle
- Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background, drug and work screen
Send cover letter and resume’ to email@example.com